1. Do something nice for someone anonymously. Pay for a stranger’s coffee or leave someone a kind note.
2. Take an hour to get a little more dressed up than usual and feel an extra boost of confidence facing the day.
3. Take an hour out of your day to drink tea and read a good book or watch a movie.
4. Write someone you love a letter telling them how much you appreciate them.
5. Have a long, hard workout that leaves you feeling tired and satisfied.
6. Call a friend and ask them to tell you about something good that’s happened to them recently.
7. Call your mom (or someone else you care for) just to say “I love you.”
8. Splurge on something you’ve been thinking about buying for a while. You probably deserve it.
9. Turn off your phone and computer for an hour to…
View original post 536 more words