Every six months I like to stop and reassess my life and things I need to work on. My first semester, although not perfect, was decent. However, I know there is a lot I can improve on. About a month ago I came up with some new goals and thought I would share not only to let you know what I’m working on but as motivation for myself as well.
- Stop apologizing so much!– I always apologize for things that are not my fault and it has been going on for too long!
- Sign up for a barre class.– I want to get into shape and the barre class is only $30 for 6 classes. How cool is that?!?
- Study for at least 3 hours a day on weekdays and a total of 3 hours on the weekend.- I didn’t have a definite study plan my first semester of college and it showed come exam time.
- Get more sleep.- Last semester I would get about six hours or less of sleep a week and would feel like a zombie which would cause me to take 3 hour long naps everyday. Now I have a bed time routine and aim to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
- Drink more tea.– There are so many health benefits from drinking tea. I’ve been pretty good at drinking green tea at least once a day.
- Clean my makeup brushes daily and deep clean once a week.– I’m really bad at going months without cleaning my makeup brushes and letting the makeup just pile on and often lead to break outs.
- Unplug.– I’m constantly on my phone or laptop and want to spend at least an hour completely unplugged and just enjoy time with my friends, nature, or a good book.
- Floss daily.– Ok, I know this is kind of gross but when I had my braces about 5-6 years ago I got out of the habit of flossing my teeth and when I got them off I would floss occasionally. Now I floss every night for the most part… Just need to work on flossing for when I travel or spend the night at other peoples’ houses.
What are your goals that you are working on?